To obtain your students Portal ID number, please contact their campus PEIMS clerk.
Elementary: Gabby Lara
Intermediate & Middle School: Fancy Nelson
High School: Dawn Cate
Ascender Parent Portal Troubleshoot
- Parents will use the same account information (User Name & Password) they used for txConnect.
- Supported Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
- Browsers Issues: Sensitive to browser settings
- Update browser to latest version
- Parent cannot see the menu (browser page zoom set to 75% or less)
- Alerts may be reset to OFF after the migration. Parents will need to go to Alerts > Set Alerts and verify the alerts are setup per their requirements.
- The email address associated with the Parent Portal account must also be entered on the student’s Contact tab for alerts to function (?); parent must verify their email address on the My Accounts page.
- Parent cannot verify email address……they need to check both their Junk and Spam folders for the verification message.
- If parent receives message “Something went wrong with your request”, they district must delete the account and have the parent register for a new account.
- New Account – email address is REQUIRED
- All students associated with the parent account must have the same email address on the Contacts tab in Registration.
- Mobile App does not work with ASCENDER Parent Portal.